Price: $79 $67 Now through January 15th 15% OFF!
Contains all the materials you need to measure outcomes with your Girls Circle program in conjunction with any combination of the Girls Circle Activity Guides. This comprehensive Toolkit and Administrative Manual provides the Girls Circle Survey, a measurement instrument designed specifically for use within organizations using the Girls Circle model, and integrates a validated self-efficacy instrument. Additional contents include step-by-step instructions for program evaluation, consent forms, information sheets, and options for collaboration with a national Girls Circle Association study. Spanish language Survey and forms also included. Reproducible within purchasing organizations.
Measures the following:
* Developing positive relationships with peers and adults
* Communicating feelings and needs effectively, i.e. using words
* Showing empathy
* Treating self and others with respect
* Exploring options before making decisions
* Making healthy choices regarding nutrition, self-care, and activities
* Avoiding sex or using protection if choosing sexual activity
* Avoiding drugs and alcohol
* Creating a positive female identity
* Setting goals for self related to education and the future
* Seeking adult help to reach goals